This Sales Agent Commission Terms and Conditions is made by and between Ladiez Must Have, LLC, (“LMH”) and any person or entity (“Sales Agent”) that offers for sale the Products as defined below :
WHEREAS, LMH sells certain products on its website Siliconelinen.com (the “Products”) and seeks to enhance Products sales through the efforts of Sales Agent by offering Sales Agent a promotional code to offer to is customers for the purchase of the Products.
WHEREAS, Sales Agent is engaged in the business of promotion and selling products and agrees to promote and sell the Products in consideration for receiving a commission on such sales.
In Consideration of the foregoing Recitals and, of the mutual undertakings set forth in this Agreement, the Parties agree the Terms and Conditions set forth below :
1. Sales Tracking. LMH will provide a promotional code to Sales Agent for Sales Agent to then provide to its customers to use to purchase the Products at a discount. LMH will track all Product sales made using the promotional code. The code will be effective for forty five (45) days. LMH will provide Sales Agent a new promotion code every forty five (45) days for the duration of the sales relationship between LMH and Sales Agent (the “Sales Relationship”) and will track sales made with each such new promotion code.
2. Commission Payment. LMH will pay Sales Agent a commission equal to ten percent (10%) of gross sales made using each promotional code provided by LMH to Sales Agent. Commission payments will be made by check for sales generated during the duration of this Sales Relationship after the customer received the Product and the return period has expired (“Return Period”).
3. Term. The term of the Sales Relationship shall be twelve months renewal for twelve month terms by written agreement by both parties. However, either party can terminate the Sales Relationship at any time upon 30 days written notice to the other party. A written termination notice can be served electronically via email and termination shall be effective 30 days following email delivery (the “Termination Date”). If LMH terminates the Sales Relationship, the coupon code shall expire on the Termination Date. Sales Agent will continue to receive commissions after the Termination Date but only for coupon code sales that are generated prior to the Termination Date and said commission will be paid after the expiration of the Return Period. Once the Termination Date is effective, Sales Agent shall stop promotion and selling the Product. No commission shall be paid for sales that are generated after the Termination Date.
4. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous agreements, undertakings and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties and represent the whole and entire agreement between the parties. No further understandings, agreements, or other documents will modify the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions unless in writing signed by the parties.
5. Governing Law. The Terms and Conditions will be construed and enforced in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its choice of law rules. Any action must be maintained exclusively in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, where the parties consent to jurisdiction and venue, except that an action to enforce a judgment may be brought wherever the Party against whom enforcement is sought is residing, doing business, or has assets.